1) When someone yells this guy’s name out, you immediately look around, suddenly interested.
2) So you’re somewhere, and you’re just hoping if he’s there, and you’re hella looking for him. But then, when he sees you, you immediately look away, as if you didn’t even notice.
3) Let’s say someone likes you, but you really don’t care at first. He doesn’t make a move on you, but if he did, you honestly WOULD give him a chance. He leaves, and then you regret it, because you basically missed out on what could have been…
4) You get his number (secretly, usually. Ex: “borrowing his phone to call”, and then saving his cell phone number), and then you’re hella staring at it, proud for being able to retrieve it. You call to hear his voice, then when he says hello, you hang up and giggle to yourself.
5) You get his number (like above) but you wish he won’t pick up if you call. Because you’re too shy to talk. But you hope the voicemail answers instead, so you can still hear their voice.
6) You see him, but when you finally get the chance to talk to him, you either start giggling like crazy, start talking about the weirdest, randomest, creepiest things, or just being hella quiet and shy. Because your feelings always get in the away of you trying to act calm or normal.
7) It happens that someone else likes this guy! Oh no! You immediately
hate dislike that girl. Then when they get over him, or you get over him, the bad against them is finally gone.
8) You start texting him, and then you say something stupid. And then he stops talking to you. Damn! So you’re just sitting there, confused. Should you text back? Or should you wait? Waiting is too long though… =(
9) Just hoping, and hoping, and hoping, and hoping he calls you/texts you/ANYTHING!
10) You get a surprise call/text/greeting from him, and it just SUDDENLY makes your day!
11) You find out his Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, whatever, and you like, practically stalk him via the internet. Like, hella refreshing their profiles!
12) You check his profile photos and you’re hoping he doesn’t have a crappy picture, because you don’t wanna get turned off.
13) He finally says hi or anything in person, and you don’t wanna seem affected by it, so you keep your cool and act all aloof. Deep down inside, however, you’re just DYING to say something but you don’t wanna seem like you hella like him.
14) You take the bus with this guy, and you just pretend that you have the same bus stop (even if you passed yours long ago), so you have the chance to talk to him more. And when they get off, you get off too, and then you have to walk for an hour or two back to your house.
15) You ask a friend to make you guys start talking, and when he or she makes it happen, you just freeze, not knowing what to say. Then you blame your friend if it fails, even if it’s not their fault.
16) You memorize his class schedule, without personally asking him. How? You check clues and ask your friends if they have him in any of their classes, the route he takes to his classroom, and pay attention if he whines about a certain teacher, etc.
17) You get your friend to put you both in a conference call, and you get all giggly hearing his voice.
18) You find out his favorite color, favorite TV shows, favorite sports, favorite hobbies, etc. And you pretend you like them too, so you find out that you have “sooooo much things in common”.
19) You see a random thing that you know he likes, and it suddenly reminds you of him. And then you start talking about him and annoy everyone.
20) Every time you see him, you just have this funny feeling inside you. When he’s gone, your day goes down a notch.
#2 :D all the time.